How to handle cooking over a multi-day reunion
What is the best way to handle cooking and meals over the course of a multi-day reunion?
- simple foods ...
- Use a catering service.
- We are doing a 3 day. Hot dogs and hamburgers one day, roasting a pig on another and potato bar on the third.
- Fresh fruits, granola bars, cheese and crackers, humus, cheese balls, sandwiches.......
I'm not sure if you are speaking about a dinner or light snacks in your hospitality room or a picnic outside.
- catering, potluck, fend for self
- I hired my brother, a personal chef, who will with my assistance, prep, then cook both lunch and dinner at the park for us
- CATER.....I want to participate in the reunion! By the time you settle in, the event is over.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Q&A - Food.