I'm looking for outdoor games for kids ages 6-teen.
We're having an outdoor reunion. What types of games would you recommend for children ages 6 through teen? I can't really separate them into age groups, as there are not enough children.
- facepainting, pinatas, balloon toss
- ideas that any age group can play and enjoy.
- water toss
- water kickball. Any type of activity that is easy and in the hot summer, includes water, is usually a hit.
- I like the old traditional games the best - Tug of War, 3 legged race, egg toss. You have to be organized and have enough of the necessary props.
- a balloon relay race.
- Family Fear Factor, or kickball where the bases are kiddie pools and you 'slide' into home on a slip-n-slide