How to handle cooking over a multi-day reunion
What is the best way to handle cooking and meals over the course of a multi-day reunion?
- simple foods ...
- Use a catering service.
- We are doing a 3 day. Hot dogs and hamburgers one day, roasting a pig on another and potato bar on the third.
- Fresh fruits, granola bars, cheese and crackers, humus, cheese balls, sandwiches.......
I'm not sure if you are speaking about a dinner or light snacks in your hospitality room or a picnic outside.
- catering, potluck, fend for self
- I hired my brother, a personal chef, who will with my assistance, prep, then cook both lunch and dinner at the park for us
- CATER.....I want to participate in the reunion! By the time you settle in, the event is over.